By a permanently installed pressure control the sand blasters can be regulated steplessly. Therefore, blasting may start with a pressure of 1 bar (for 24-litre-devices up to 8 bar, for all other sizes up to 10/12 bar). The remote control needs a steady minimal pressure of 4 bar. For this reason pressure should not be reduced at the compressor but directly at the device using the integrated pressure control. By using either the pneumatic or electric remote control at the boiler and the deadman's switch at the nozzle, the device can easily be switched on and off. This equipment is meant to meet certain standards of safety and prevents the waste of abrasives.
The dosing valve for abrasives which can be easily adjusted to individual needs by a hand wheel according to the desired task also prevents additional waste of abrasives.
The hopper bottom being molded at 45° guarantees a smooth flow of the abrasive material. Besides that, the device is equipped with a water or cyclone separator to guarantee smooth operation.
Due to its large wheels the device can easily be moved. However, it is very stable because of its wide axle. We will provide you with a blasting hose that will meet (in length and size) the special requirements of your tasks.
Low pressure blasters are normally used by conservators and stonecutters for protection from corrosion, monument protection, facade cleaning, removal of graffiti and for blasting wood.
Generally, our low pressure blasters are equipped with the following components:
- Self-closing quick release cone
- Dosing valve for abrasives (fine tuning)
- Pressure control
- All fittings
- Water separator
- Pneumatic remote control, 2 parts with lever valve and silencer
- Abrasive sieve
- Blasting hose with dual control pipe, hose coupling and nozzle holder
- Venturi nozzle made of carbide metal
For a full version we are recommending:
- Extension of blasting hose (length according to your need) with dual control pipe and hose couplings
- Vibrator (mounted at the device)
- Aftercooler ACA 003 designed for construction sites, volumetric flow 3m³/min. up to 16 bar, automatic water drainage, electric motor 220 V
- 10 m compressor hose 3/4" with Mody screw couplings
Technical differences among the various litre classes:
|24 Litre ||60 Litre ||100(99) Litre||140 Litre ||200 Litre|
|Water separator||1/2"||1"||1"||1"||1 1/2" cyclone|
|Dosing valve for abrasives||1/2"||1/2"||1 1/4"||1 1/4"||1 1/4"|
|Length of blasting hose||10 m||10 m||15 m||15 m||15 m|
|Diameter of blasting hose||16 mm||16 mm||25 / 32 mm||25 / 32 mm||25 / 32 mm|
|Pressure (Blasting tank) *||8/12 bar||12 bar||10 bar||12 bar||12 bar|
Measurements and weights of the various litre classes:
all measurements (in cm) and weights (in kg) for device with sieve and lid
|24 Litre ||60 Litre||100(99) Litre||140 Litre||200 Litre|
|Device H x W x D||90 x 55 x 50||106 x 62 x 69||129 x 79 x 82||149 x 79 x 82||164 x 86 x 93|
|Diameter of boiler||26||41||51||51||61|
* The presssure of the blasting tank is relevant for the periodic control of § 15 (Industrial safety regulations).
Have you any further questions, please contact us.