Everything about blasting nozzles, guns and blasting heads
- Blasting nozzles in different lengths and diameters for optimal performance
- Whirl Jet Nozzle with special vortex stream head that allows the use of 3 different kinds of blasting methods
- Jos-Nozzles with rubbing effect for optimally processing fine figures and ornaments
Available with double control line, hose couplings and nozzle holder
- Different diameters are available: 13, 16, 19, 25, 32 mm and more on request
- The hose couplings can be joint securely and easily
- By switching from single to double control line an accumulation of control air within the hose can be avoided.
Abrasive material for your blasting cabinet or your blaster
- Shipping of quantities within Germany from 25 kg, prices and quantities for all other countries on request.
- Glass beads are used for the gentle cleaning of delicate surfaces.
- Slag is used for descaling and roughening of metals without any higher requirements.
Nozzle holders, Couplings, Gaskets, Gloves for blasting and much more
- We also provide spare parts for all devices from other manufacturers.
- Generally, delivery of fittings is carried out within 24 or 48 hours.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.